The Salem Community High School technology fee for the school year 2018-2019 is set at $80.00. In order to receive a waiver for this fee a student may elect to perform 16 hours of community service work under the direction of an authorized partnership agency.
- Students will have to pay $20 or complete 4 iPad hours before their iPad will be issued at registration.
- Students may pay $20 or complete 4 iPad hours in each of the grading quarters of the school year.
- Students are encouraged to complete all of their iPad hours in the summer.
- The parent/guardian and the student are responsible for contacting the partner agency to arrange participation in services that count toward the successful completion of the 16 hours.
- A listing of authorized partnership agencies is below.
- PARTNERSHIP HOURS AGREEMENT FORM >>>CLICK HERE
Upon completion of the required hours, this agreement must be completed and signed by the partnership agency authorized director, the student, and the parent/guardian.
- The signed agreement should be submitted to the Salem Community High School Main Office.
Select the link below to obtain the required form:
|Authorized Partnership Agency List (printable)